Dixon Wells is a national life insurance brokerage firm. We work with insurance agents, brokers and financial advisors across the country to help them secure life insurance products for their clients who want to protect their families or their businesses.
We are currently looking for a Senior Relationship Manager. The Senior Relationship Manager is a key role at Dixon Wells and is responsible for pending life business within an assigned team. We work in a team environment, supporting each other with the goal to shepherd formal applications to case completion in a timely, accurate, and customer-focused manner.
- Maintain primary ownership of cases during the underwriting process which requires engaging in frequent communication and coordination between insurance carriers, internal resources and outsource vendors.
- Manage workflow queues and conduct timely and thorough reviews of all cases in a manner that supports the department goals for decreasing cycle times and increasing placement ratios.
- Focused mainly on, but not limited to, term cases $5,000,000 and above, hybrid policies, IUL, SUL, VUL.
- Proactively reconcile outstanding versus received underwriting requirements on each case, continuously provide the status of pending cases to advisors via CRM system.
- Prioritize workload and take initiative to expedite cases.
- Provide a First-Class customer service experience throughout the process to Regional Directors and Advisors.
- Collaborate with the internal sales team, internal Licensing & Contracts team, and carriers to move each case to a placed status
- Act as a positive technical resource for Relationship Managers and Regionals’ assistants.
- Mentor Relationship Managers as needed.
- Assist Team Lead with managing day-to-day workloads of RMs, including application distribution.
- Assist in the development of department standards, processes, policies and promote adoption by Relationship Managers.
- Continuously look for ways to expedite and improve our process’ and services.
- Support Team Lead as needed.
- Confidence in negotiating to achieve positive outcomes.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality, including HIPAA rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Embrace change and continuous learning through a growth-mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business “preferred.”
- Five (5) years of experience working in a multi-carrier environment managing complex and large cases.
If you have the ability and desire to succeed and be rewarded for your accomplishments, you may be the right person to join our team. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with us.
Senior Life Insurance Case Manager
Must be located in the greater Charlotte, NC region.
Area of Focus:
This position will support advisors/agents throughout the country by providing unparalleled service on submitted insurance cases through multiple insurance companies.
Dixon Wells Offers: Friendly business casual environment • Competitive salary • Complete Dixon Wells Benefit Package: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Group Life, ADD, Long-Term Disability, FSA and 401K Plan
Join the Dixon Wells family! When you choose a career with Dixon Wells, it means you are joining a company that makes a difference in the lives of others every day!
The Company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will”.