Dixon Wells is national a life insurance brokerage firm. We are currently looking for an Operations Support Specialist to join our team. This role serves as a key member of our support and service team and will expose the right candidate to numerous areas of life insurance and the operations of a brokerage general agency.
We work with insurance agents, brokers and financial advisors across the country to help them secure life insurance products for their clients who want to protect their families or their businesses.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Serving as the first impression for Dixon Wells when answering calls & emails, and directing requests to appropriate parties both internally and externally when needed.
- Work with a national new business team to process applications for insurance.
- Provide inforce policy services and support for 7 regional offices and a national advisor base.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence and all paper insurance policies.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation relationship building.
- Coordinate external vendor relationships as needed.
- Provide clerical and general office support when needed.
- Provide systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- High level of interpersonal and relationship skills essential with the ability to handle sensitive, stressful and/or confidential situations with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- A team player with the ability to cultivate a team spirit.
- Previous familiarity with life insurance and/or investment related knowledge helpful.
- Above average problem analysis and resolution skills.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple tasks and requests.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Operations Support Specialist
Area of Focus:
The Operations Support Specialist is a key role at Dixon Wells and is responsible for the business needs for our life, disability, long term care, and annuity business through a variety of supportive services within the office.
Dixon Wells Offers: Friendly business casual environment • Competitive salary • Complete Dixon Wells Benefit Package: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Group Life, ADD, Long-Term Disability, FSA and 401K Plan
Join the Dixon Wells family! When you choose a career with Dixon Wells, it means you are joining a company that makes a difference in the lives of others every day!
The Company reserves the right to modify, interpret or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will”.