Dixon Wells is a national life insurance brokerage firm. We work with insurance agents, brokers and financial advisors across the country to help them secure life insurance products for their clients who want to protect their families or their businesses.
We are currently looking for a Relationship Manager. The Relationship Manager is a key role at Dixon Wells and is responsible for all pending life business within an assigned group. Relationship Managers own the agent experience from formal application to case completion.
- Exceptional customer service with the mindset of excellence for every client interaction.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with assigned financial professionals and Regional Directors, requiring high touch and personal communication. Leveraging relationship-equity for positive outcomes.
- During the lifecycle of the application, serves as the primary point of contact with the financial professional. Role functions as the liaison between the financial professional and the insurance companies and requires regular, pro-active communication with the financial professional to include outbound and inbound activity via phone and email, while striving to decrease cycle times and increase placement ratios.
Case Advocacy & Analysis:
- Takes complete ownership and serves as the subject matter expert of the new business process.
- Demonstrates keen ability to identify potential case hurdles, anticipate next steps and direct/redirect the financial professional towards a successful conclusion.
- Negotiate any unnecessary or excessive requirements to be waived or obtained at delivery; navigates declination conversations to explain he cause(s) and appeal options.
- Continuously look for ways to expedite and improve our processes and services.
- Provide training and support to assigned financial professionals and Regional Director related to new business, including technological tools and enhancements.
- We work in a team environment, supporting each other with the goal to shepherd all business through finalization in a timely, accurate, and customer-focused manner.
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours on occasion.
- Positive attitude, commitment to team-culture, and consistent drive to provide industry-leading service.
- Confidence in negotiating to achieve positive outcomes.
- Track record of success in a fast-paced customer service environment.
- Strong phone and computer skills.
- Capacity to maintain confidentiality, including HIPAA rules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possesses exceptional time-management and organizational skills.
- Embrace change and continuous learning through a growth-mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in business or related field plus 1 year experience; or
- Two-year degree with equivalent work-related experience.
If you have the ability and desire to succeed and be rewarded for your accomplishments, you may be the right person to join our team. We believe that our success depends on building a world class team. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with us.
Life Insurance Case Manager
Director of Operations
Charlotte, North Carolina or remote consideration for experienced candidates
Area of Focus:
This position will support advisors/agents throughout the country by providing unparalleled service on submitted insurance cases through multiple insurance companies.
Commensurate with experience
Dixon Wells Offers: Friendly business casual environment • Competitive salary • Complete Dixon Wells Benefit Package: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Group Life, ADD, Long-Term Disability, FSA and 401K Plan
Join the Dixon Wells family! When you choose a career with Dixon Wells, it means you are joining a company that makes a difference in the lives of others every day!
The Company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the Company desires. This job description in no way implies that these are the only duties, including essential duties, to be performed by the Employee occupying this position. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship remains “at will”.