Fast, Easy, Digital Contracting System
Some Important Information:
- Before completing and submitting an application, please verify that you are appropriately licensed and have done any required training. If you are not sure, please contact us!
- Please remember to ALWAYS use your full legal name that matches your life insurance license for applications. The carrier may reject your business if they can’t verify the information.
- E&O Coverage will need to be updated yearly. Advisors must have $1,000,000 minimum in coverage with your name listed as the insured on the certificate of coverage. If you are covered by your agency E&O policy, please provide one of the following items: declaration page showing your name as the insured, E&O policy pages that provide a list of the covered insureds names OR a letter from the E&O provider that states that you are a covered insured under the agency E&O
- Anti-Money Laundering Training (AML) will need to be completed every 12 or 24 months depending the on the carrier.
- Please note that certain carriers require particular AML courses and some only accept training completed through one of their approved vendors. Please contact Becki for assistance.
- If AML has been completed through a vendor other than LIMRA, please provide a copy of your certificate of completion with your packet.
- To see if you have recently completed training through LIMRA, please go to http://knowledge.limra.com. Your username is your National Producer Number (go to nipr.com to look up your number). If you do not recall your password, use the forgot password option on the log-in page.
- If you have never completed AML training, please let us know upon submission of your completed SureLC kit and we will have the carrier enroll you in LIMRA for the necessary course upon submission of new business.
- LTC appointments: please provide a copy of your original LTC certificate and most recent LTC refresher certificate. If submitting LTC business outside of your resident state, please note that the state may require additional training – if you need additional assistance, please contact Nicole or Becki. LTC training MUST be completed prior to getting an application signed and submitted.
- To apply for a non-resident license or add additional lines of authority to an existing license, please go to nipr.com, click on the state you want to apply in and follow the instructions from there.
- Doing business in NY? Please click >>here for information on Reg 187 training and product training that MUST be completed prior to taking an application!
Please note that it is your responsibility to notify Dixon Wells of any changes to your SureLC packet; this includes contact information changes, changes in agency or commission structure, changes in banking information and changes to any of the legal information.
Completion of the packet satisfies your appointment with most of the carriers we represent. There are a few carriers that are an exception and require their own contracting paperwork (Guardian and Voya).