Dixon Wells is pleased to support our brokers with online, real-time case status.
Getting cases approved in a timely manner is critical to the life insurance process. One way we plan to keep you updated is by providing case status 24/7/365. It is important to note that most carriers update these files on a daily basis. As always, we welcome you to contact a Dixon Wells office with name, policy number and carrier.
Click Here for DataView / Case Status
To maintain confidentiality, this feature requires a log in. If you need assistance, please contact your local Dixon Wells office.
For directions on how to access DataView (Case Status), please click here.
- If you are currently registered as an iGO user, you can use that log-in and password to sign into DataView.
- We can provide your user ID if it has been forgotten but not your password as we don’t have that information.
- If you are NOT registered as an iGO user, please click HERE to register as a new user.
- After you have registered with iGO, your pipepass (iGO) ID and password will be the same to log-in to Case Status / DataView. Please allow 24 hours for the system to “sync.”
* DataView Registration will not work with Google Chrome, you must use another web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.