Dixon Wells is pleased to support our brokers with online, real-time case status.
Getting cases approved in a timely manner is critical to the life insurance process. One way we plan to keep you updated is by providing case status 24/7/365. It is important to note that most carriers update these files on a daily basis. As always, we welcome you to contact a Dixon Wells office with name, policy number and carrier.
To maintain confidentiality, this feature requires a log in. If you need assistance, please contact your local Dixon Wells office.
For directions on how to access DataView (Case Status), please click here or read below.
- If you are currently registered as an iGO user, you can use that log-in and password to sign into DataView.
- We can provide your user ID if it has been forgotten but not your password as we don’t have that information.
- If you are NOT registered as an iGO user, please click HERE to register as a new user.
- After you have registered with iGO, your pipepass (iGO) ID and password will be the same to log-in to Case Status / DataView. Please allow 24 hours for the system to “sync.”
* DataView Registration will not work with Google Chrome, you must use another web browser such as Internet Explorer or Firefox.
If you have any questions or issues concerning registering for the Dixon Wells DataView system, please contact your local Dixon Wells officer or email email@example.com.