Lincoln Financial Group:
MetLife Enhanced Rate PlusSM offers your qualifying clients1 a streamlined underwriting program that can put them in their policy in days instead of weeks and boost their rating class from standard to elite, resulting in lower premiums.
- Age 20 to 60
- Applying for a MetLife Premier Accumulator Universal LifeSM policy or a MetLife Promise Whole Life Select 10SM policy2 with a face amount of $100,000 to $1 million3
- U.S. residents with a minimum residency period of two years
- Non-smokers – no nicotine use within the last 24 months
To apply for the program:
- A financial professional must complete an Express Order Ticket (Tele-App Process Guide)
- A representative will have a telephone interview with the client
- The representative will send the information to Underwriting to determine whether the client may qualify for the program
To learn more about the program process, check out the program guide.
Mutual of Omaha:
Your Preferred and Super Preferred clients can experience a streamlined application process with Principal Accelerated Underwriting. It offers clients:
- NO exam requirements, NO lab testing
- ONE simple application, ONE phone call
- An underwriting decision in as little as 48 HOURS
Listen to a 5 minute presentation
These steps make it as easy as 1-2-3!
All level term cases with the following parameters will no longer require a paramedical exam:
- Face amounts of $500,000 or less
- Age 18-60
- All risk classes
The accelerated underwriting process applies to all cases that meet the age and face amount requirements and no application gets redirected into a traditional underwriting process with a paramedic exam.
For a full list of companies that offer Accelerated Underwriting, check out the Intelligent Spreadsheet by clicking here.